Please see our reduced conference fees for the virtual conference below!
We invite you to submit abstracts for Oral Presentations (Talks) and Posters. We will be using Conftool for Registration and Abstract submission. Please follow the link below to submit your abstract and/or register for the 2022 GEBIN conference!
We accept abstracts in English language for Oral Presentations and Posters.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee regarding scientific merit, relevance to the mission of the GEBIN and theoretical as well as methodological quality.
During the submission process, you will be asked to select at least three keywords / topics from the GEBIN’s main research areas. The scientific committee also reserves the right to accept submissions for Oral Presentations as Posters.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal Neuroimmunomodulation, at the conference website, as well as on the GEBIN2022 Conftool website including title, name of authors, as well as authors’ affiliations. By submitting an abstract, all authors accept this policy.
Please contact the the local organizers at email@example.com with any questions you might have.
The abstract deadline will be January 31, 2022.
We request to adhere to the following guidelines for your abstracts:
- Please submit a structured abstract with a maximum length of 250 words
- Abstracts should include the typical sections background, methods, results, and conclusion
- The presenting author needs to be selected during the submission process
- Authors will be asked to provide and/or select one or more keywords for easier clustering of abstracts to topic tracks.
We have reduced conference fees by 50% for the virtual conference
|Early Bird Registration
(before February 28, 2022)
(from March 1, 2022)
|Senior Scientists||50 €||60 €|
|Early Career Scholars *||25 €||30 €|
|Bachelor-/Master-Students **||10 €||20 €|
* PhD Students and Postdocs (maximum 3 years post PhD)
** B.Sc. / M.Sc. Students are asked to upload proof of enrollment at the time of registration